Terms and Conditions
Happy Flower Foundation
2312 DS Leiden
South Holland, Netherlands
1. GeneralThese conditions apply to every offer and transaction between Happy Flower Foundation and a client to which Happy Flower Foundation has declared these conditions applicable, insofar as these conditions have not been agreed by the parties.
expressly deviated from in writing.
2. Orders2.1 Request order
[CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATIONS]
[CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY]
The customer must check the order data for correctness. Inaccuracies must be reported to Happy Flower Foundation immediately.
3. Efforts Happy Flower FoundationThe Happy Flower Foundation will execute the bouquets/orders to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good craftsmanship and on the basis of the state of the art known at that time.
4. PaymentHappy Flower Foundation states all prices of books and products in the store and/or on its website and verbally to the customer. The reported prices include VAT. Offers in advertisements are valid during the indicated term and/or while stocks last. The customer must pay immediately after purchasing the bouquet/product.
5. Personal data & privacyHappy Flower Foundation records the customer's personal data in an automated system. Happy Flower Foundation handles the confidential data of the customer according to the guidelines in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Happy Flower Foundation will not sell or rent customer data to third parties without prior written permission from the customer. You are always entitled to view data, to request a printout. You must be able to identify yourself in advance before you can expect to see or receive a printout. You also have the right to be removed.
6. SecrecyConfidentiality applies to all (confidential) information that you as a customer have provided during the purchase of a bouquet or product. Confidentiality expires if, on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision, the Happy Flower Foundation is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
7. LiabilityHappy Flower Foundation is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal property that the customer has taken to the store.
8. Damage & theftHappy Flower Foundation has the right to claim compensation from the customer if the client damages furniture, equipment or products. Happy Flower Foundation always reports theft to the police.
9. ComplaintsIf the customer has a complaint about the flowers or a product, this must be reported in writing to the Happy Flower Foundation as soon as possible, but within five working days after discovery. Happy Flower Foundation must provide the complainant with an adequate answer within five working days. If a complaint is justified, the Happy Flower Foundation will replace the flowers. If the Happy Flower Foundation and the complainant cannot reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or mediator.
10. Proper behaviorThe customer should behave properly in the store according to generally accepted standards. If the customer continues to show inappropriate behavior after repeated warnings, the Happy Flower Foundation has the right to refuse the customer access to the store without stating reasons.
11. RightDutch and European law applies to every agreement between Happy Flower Foundation and the customer. In the event of an explanation of the content and purport of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text thereof is always decisive. The most recently filed version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement is always applicable. Happy Flower Foundation is not responsible for what visitors post on a website such as Facebook, for example in a response to a message, and cannot be held liable for this. These reactions are the personal opinion of the writer and therefore in no way reflect the views and/or way of thinking of the Happy Flower Foundation. The Happy Flower Foundation cannot be held responsible for the posting of copyrighted material by visitors. Happy Flower Foundation takes the utmost care in producing, compiling and distributing information, but can in no way guarantee its correctness or completeness. Happy Flower Foundation accepts no responsibility for damage in any way whatsoever caused by use, incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information provided. rmation a website such as Facebook. The Happy Flower Foundation website may have links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
12. Additional or different provisionsAdditional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
13. Amendment of the terms and conditionsChanges to these terms and conditions will not be effective until appropriately posted. In the event of changes during the term of an offer, the provision(s) most favorable to the consumer will take precedence.