- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as advising on return visits. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and to better tailor contact with you.
- Every new year in January your data will be checked. If you have not been at Happy Flower for more than 1.5 years (18 months), all your data will be deleted.
- In addition, we may also collect information related to your use of our websites. We use various techniques for this, including cookies.
What is your personal data used for
- To handle your requests by ourselves.
- For contacting you, for customer satisfaction surveys or market research.
- To support services or products that you have purchased from us.
- For marketing purposes, if you have given your consent.
- To personalize your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation and to compile statistics about the use of websites.
Security personal data
- Our websites are secured by SSL certificates, which means that all your data is encrypted from the moment it is entered.
- Your data will only be used for activities within Happy Flower.
- If we collect information from you, please let us know that you do not want it used for further marketing contacts.
- If we are not allowed to keep your medical file, you can indicate this, this makes performing treatments as we do them very unworkable.